Introducing the Hair Le Duo Airflow Styler - a versatile hair tool designed for effortless styling. This innovative styler combines a hairbrush and dryer, allowing you to achieve salon-worthy results in the comfort of your home. With adjustable airflow and temperature settings, it's perfect for drying, straightening, and adding volume to your hair. Say goodbye to tangled hair and hello to sleek, beautifully styled locks with the Hair Le Duo Airflow Styler.
Who It's For:
- Good For: All Hair Types And Lengths
- Ideal For: Mid-length Hair Or Shorter
Benefits & Features:
- Curls and straightens hair
- Instantly locks in style
- Floating titanium plates with rounded edges
- Features cooling air vents
- Adjustable temp: 280°F - 430°F
- User-friendly clipped design
- Ergonomic construction
- Professional length 360° power swivel cord
- Dual voltage, great for travel
- 60- minute auto shut-off
- Dual Voltage: 100-240V
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Rated Wattage: 36W
- Item Dimensions: 10.4 in. x 1.4 in. x 2.1 in.
- Plate Dimensions: 3.5 in. x 1 in.
- Length of A.C. Cord: 8.2 ft. | 2.5 m
- Total Unit Weight: 0.8 lb. | 358g
How to guide:
- Start with hair that is detangled and completely dry.
- Apply your Hair Le Duo Airflow Styler heat protectant of choice.
- Clip hair up and away, to work in smaller, more manageable sections.
- Plug the tool into an electrical outlet.
- The temperature gauge light will be illuminated and flashing (the tool has not yet started heating).
- Press and hold the power button for approximately 2 seconds to turn the tool ON.
- Press the same button until the LED lights reach your desired temperature.
- Once it reaches the set temperature, the fan will turn on automatically and the light will stop flashing (within 2 min).
- If preferred, press the fan button to turn the fan off and style without it.
- Once finished, press and hold the power button to turn the tool OFF.
- Lights will continue to blink until the tool is unplugged.
- Unplug the tool and wait until it has completely cooled before storing away.
- You may style with the base pointed up or down, depending on your preference.
- Holding the tool, squeeze the clip to open the plates.
- Insert a 1” section of hair toward the bottom of the plates, beginning near the roots.
- Those with shoulder-length hair or longer may want to start the curls at the mid-shaft.
- Twist the tool in your preferred direction while sliding down your hair and maintaining consistent pressure.
- The more you twist, the more defined your curls will be.
- Holding the tool parallel with the floor, squeeze the clip to open the plates.
- When straightening bangs or ends, insert a 1” section of hair where desired.
- With your free hand, grasp the cool tip, maintain consistent pressure, and slide the tool in a downward motion.