Posted on March 08 2016
SPRING!!! It's just around the corner, I am so excited! It also means the great holiday of Easter is approaching soon too. The combination of Easter and Spring is a good excuse to make some changes - clothes, makeup colors, home decor, new plants, and also new nail colours/designs. Today's blog post will be on a few adorable and easy to-do nail designs. I will also include some not-so-easy designs for extra inspirations or you can bring them to the salon as samples. I hope you like them just as much as I do, and get some cute ideas for Easter!
- Polka Dot Studs: a bit of textures on the nails is super trendy. Note the pastel colours – just in time for Spring. Tip: use contrasting colours for the polka dots. (Image: http://copycatclaws.blogspot.ca/)
- Sunshine Yellow: I love this cute and simple design of a pastel yellow. It is kinda like a mani, but with small and tiny triangle cutout. This one is definitely good all year round!(Image: http://ghk.h-cdn.co/assets/16/06/pastel-yellow-nail-art.png)
- It's All About Easter: This design screams Easter 101. Mix and match the spring shades and design 10 super cute Easter eggs on your nails!(Image: http://www.julep.com/blog/easter-nails-inspiration-egg-celent-twist-spring-pastels/)
- Line of Gold: Oooh, this one is gorgeous and simple. This minty green mani is perfect for Spring time, the gold add a touch of elegance. (Image: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBnkprpRmMY/)
- This one is so unique, I can’t even figure out how it’s done… So bringing this to my nail lady at the Salon – I’m going to be super impress if she knows how to do this! (Image: http://pshiiit.com/2015/02/18/caicos-mon-amour-nail-art-inspire-de-laura-siegel/)
And, here are a few more “WOW” designs that I wish I could do!
(Image : http://www.cutedaily.com/easter-nails/)
HAVE A HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE XO